Experienced Entrepreneur Providing Legal Solutions
In today's market, starting a new business venture is fraught with legal complications and risks. It is ill-advised to start a business without competent legal counsel from an experienced Denver entrepreneur law attorney.
Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, is more than a lawyer. He is an experienced entrepreneur in his own right, with a Master of Business Administration and several successful businesses to his credit.
Call 303-424-4286 For A Consultation With An Experienced Lawyer
As a successful businessman with 10 years of legal experience, attorney Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, provides sophisticated solutions backed by a keen understanding of his clients' business goals.
Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, P.C., provides representation for entrepreneurs in all aspects of their businesses:
- Business planning: It is essential to have a sound plan in place, including business goals, operating structures and other important considerations.
- Venture capital: Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, P.C., is experienced with securing venture capital for new businesses, including high-risk investment opportunities.
- Entity selection and filing: The firm provides sound legal counsel for entrepreneurs regarding the tax benefits and downfalls of the various entity choices, and represents clients with filing the appropriate documentation with the state.
- Employment matters: Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, P.C., provides solutions for all types of employment matters, including negotiating contracts, drafting and reviewing contracts, and providing litigation support for a range of employment dispute matters.
- Transactions: From real estate transactions and vendor agreements to business purchase agreements, mergers and acquisitions, Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, P.C., provides a full menu of legal solutions.
- Transactional disputes: It is important to handle business disputes efficiently, strategically and aggressively. The firm has a wealth of negotiation and litigation experience to provide solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Attorney Bryan E. Kuhn provides guidance, negotiation and litigation support to help clients navigate the complicated nuances of their entrepreneurial endeavors.
Contact A Colorado Business Formation Lawyer
To speak with an entrepreneur law attorney from Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, P.C., call 303-424-4286 or contact the firm online.