- Associate Attorney
Adriana Levandowski assists clients primarily with employment disputes, including claims of sexual harrassment, wrongful termination, discrimination, hostile work environment and retaliation.
While attending law school at the University of Denver. Adriana served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Nina Y. Wang at the US District Court ofr the District of Colorado and the Honorable David H. Goldberg at Denver's 2nd Judicial District Court. She also interned with the US Attorney's Office for the District of Colorado and US Securities and Exchange Commission Enforcement Division. Adriana worked as an assistant to Professor Margaret B. Kwoka, supporting the publishment of her most recent academic work, "Saving FOIA." Adriana founded a club focused on the prevalance of sexual assault and domestic violence, served as Presidnet of the Business Law Society, and worked on the University's Race to the Bottom online publication. In her final year, Adriana helped lead the University of Denver to the semi-finals in the National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition.
Prior to receiving her J.D., Adriana obtained a British law degree from BPP University London. In 2017, Adriana recevied a B.A. in International Studies from the University of San Francisco, with minor degrees in African Studies, Legal Studies, and Peace and Justice Studies.
Adriana's experiences qualify her as a skilled, versatile, and empathetic attorney who strives to achieve the best outcomes for her clients.
Areas Of Practice
- Labor & Employment Law
- Business & Commercial
- Colorado, 2021
- U.S. District Court, 2021
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 2020
- BPP University London, London
- LLB - 2018
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Law
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- B.A. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: International Studies
- Minor: Peace and Justice Studies
- Minor: African Studies
- Minor: Legal Studies
Specialties and Certifications
- Certificate in Constitutional Rights and Remedies, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, 2021
- Denver Bar Association, 2021
- Colorado Women's Bar Association, 2021
- Sturm College of Law Public Good Distinction
- Tribal Wills Project, 2018 to Present
- Our Courts Program, 2018 to Present