Denver Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
Even in the digital age, when a lot of business takes place over the Internet, real estate remains an essential component to the success of almost every business. Commercial real estate matters present a range of complications for businesses that individuals do not face in residential real estate transactions. There are many more different players involved in commercial real estate matters, including brokers, as well as increased regulation and much greater risk.
Pre-Emptive Commercial Real Estate Solutions
With the high risks and complications associated with commercial real estate matters, it is essential to work with an experienced Denver commercial real estate attorney. Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, P.C., provides sophisticated solutions for all types of businesses in commercial real estate transactions. With practical business experience, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and 10 years of legal experience, Mr. Kuhn is well-positioned to recognize potential risks ahead of time and avoid costly errors that could jeopardize clients’ business goals.
Call 303-424-4286 For A Comprehensive Consultation
We provide a full menu of commercial real estate solutions for issues that include:
- Buy-sell agreements: The firm represents buyers and sellers in commercial real estate purchase agreements.
- Commercial leases: Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, P.C., provides negotiation and litigation solutions in commercial leases for landlords and tenants.
- Commercial zoning and land use: Without the proper zoning variations, a business might not be legally allowed to function as it must. Our firm works with zoning boards and other entities to obtain the exemptions needed for the firm’s clients to operate their businesses.
- Construction disputes: We represent clients facing construction disputes, providing in-depth counsel, sophisticated negotiation support and aggressive litigation.
- Inspections and assessments: Municipal inspections and tax assessments can have a profound impact on a business’s overall costs.
- Commercial real estate disputes: Bryan E. Kuhn, Counselor at Law, P.C., provides negotiation and litigation services backed by experience and knowledge.
- Real estate matters stemming from business restructuring: To avoid serious, costly errors, a business facing restructuring needs to consider the real estate implications before the restructure takes place.