Mr. Kuhn and his team have emerged as the pre-eminent experts at navigating the complex employment law issues facing both businesses and employees during these challenging times. Accordingly, Mr. Kuhn has appeared many times as an expert commentator on Fox 31 News, Channel 7 News, and Colorado Public Radio since this public health crisis began almost two months ago. Below you will find links to a few of his recent media appearances and interviews:
- Bats, protected by federal law, pose problem at this Littleton apartment complex | FOX31 Denver (kdvr.com)
- Interview with Colorado Politics
- Interview for the Gazette
- Interview with 5280 Denver’s Mile High Magazine
- CPR News Interviews
- CBS Local Interview:
Workers With Higher Risk Concerned About Returning To Colorado Jobs As Some Coronavirus Closures Lift
- Cultural issues can play a big part when making deals
Denver Business Journal 10/17/2010
- Be mindful of foreign laws governing overseas employees
Denver Business Journal 3/2/2012
- Mr. Kuhn has experience representing employees in various high profile employment disputes, as shown by various stories appearing in the Denver Post on December 22, 2011, December 23, 2011, December 28, 2011 and February 13, 2012.
- Attorney Bryan E. Kuhn has also appeared as an expert commentator on several occasions with both Fox 31 News and Channel 7 News.